Vortechs in stock?

overklok

I was looking to see if you had any vortechs in stock.

Thanks

none yet, need some commitments from people to help me get my first order placed.

john

If you could get your hands on an MP10 I'd buy one in a few weeks.

Maybe we should set up an initial buy of them. I could use one or more of the little ones. If I remember right, they have some kind of a referral deal, where the person referring a new dealer gets a discount.

They are very 'uptight' about their list price. MP-40's have almost a $100 markup on them - and I've found one dealer who sells them for about $360, but gives you a receipt for $415 - in case Vortech ever asks for a receipt for warranty service. i.e. - discounts have to be under the table.

Nonetheless - these are awesome water movers.

bob

I'd be interested in another MP-40w also.

Guys, as stated Vortech is very strict on their pricing, and I have a lot of respect for that. As far as a $100 markup, that is barely 25% on a $400 item, before we pay for freight!

As far as charging one thing and giving a recipt for another amount, that is just unethical business pratice, and it will catch up with them.

If we can put together a decent order, in other words someones heads up a "group buy" I will offer some sort of discount in the way of livestock from my store, like a $25 livestock certificate for each MP40, $20 for MP20 and $10 MP10. Nothing set in stone as far as the amounts, but you get the idea. if we can get 10 units ordered, I think I can make something happen.

Someone needs to take charge if this is to go.

john