Polycarb/Lexan avail

dbartco

Have a number of 18x18" (or maybe 17x18?) sheets of 1/4" plastic. Not 100% sure if it is Lexan, or maybe acrylic. I may just take a hammer to one and see!! Slight gray tint. Laser cut edges. Good for parts or small sumps/refugiums? Gluing is the same though, so who cares.

Could bring to winter meeting if someone wants. Trade for frags maybe?

Doug

Doug,

If their 1/4" thick, I could use 2 of them to finish my sump?

LMK, what you need for them? I will have to make a weekday trip up to get them next week if that is ok? I'm hoping to finally move my tank the weekend of the 19th and will need time to cut and set them in the sump before then.

Howard

Will have a few at work in Reston anytime you want to stop by. Have a SB party out by your house on Sun if you are going to be around before the game, or could just drop behind the fence. Will need directions though.

Have a SB party out by your house on Sun if you are going to be around before the game, or could just drop behind the fence. Will need directions though.

wow a Sand Bed Party whoooo hooooo!!!!!!. JK  ]]]ugly_tocktock .... ok so who you routing for?

Doug,

If you have some acrylic left I'd like some to make a CA reactor. Maybe what we can do is just donate what's not spoken for to the reactor project.