Little Piece of the Reef

st9z

LOL i didnt know you were out but congratulations on the new purchase, i love solanas. Keep us posted.

Thanks Camaron...hopefully one day it will be as great as yours :clap:

LOL i just saw your post on RC, i think i saw you when you picked up the favia from leishman. What skimmer are you using?

Oh really! There were a few guys there that day and I didn't get to introduce myself :blush: it was a grab and go kinda day. I am using the Tunze 9002 skimmer on my tank. Are you using the stock skimmer?

tank is looking lovely. I was the spanish guy on your way LOL, waiting my turn to get some goodies. Yes i am still using the stock skimmer but i am now thinking about the tunze.

tank is looking lovely. I was the spanish guy on your way LOL, waiting my turn to get some goodies. Yes i am still using the stock skimmer but i am now thinking about the tunze.

Wait were you on my right side with the black jacket and glasses? The tunze is awesome, only after you tune it to the right combo of air flow and height of water. I struggle with mine for a couple of weeks now it starting to actually kick in and do its job.

How are you likeing your Tek unit? I am about to purchase one.

i was wearing a black jacket but no glasses. I still don't know if i am going to get the tunze though, my skimmer is not doing bad yet. The light fixture is sick, and the colors it gives my corals is top notch, you will love it for sure. What bulbs are you getting?

i was wearing a black jacket but no glasses. I still don't know if i am going to get the tunze though, my skimmer is not doing bad yet. The light fixture is sick, and the colors it gives my corals is top notch, you will love it for sure. What bulbs are you getting?

I've seen ppl use Deltec skimmers as well. That could be another option for you. If your skimmer is still working I wouldn't change it, from what i hear the stock skimmer is already pretty awesome. Light bulbs I decided to get was 2 ATI Blue Plus, 1 UV Super Actinic, 1 Fiji Purple. I am going for a very blue look :)

Welcome back Niki! That looks like it's going to turn into a beauty once things start to grow out. I like the aquascape. ;)

Thanks a bunch it took a very long time to get the aquascape this way, and I am not sure if i am 100% satisfy. :eek:

awesome to see you stuck around, nice progress

Thanks Jason. How could I not stick around with such great company?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
were you able to find the proper settings to take some sick pictures.

Not at all I am still struggling with my camera. I think I might take a class this summer, maybe that would help a little.