Filter Fine Aquatics

blaze98

I have been using ReefChoice kalk and carbon for a little over 8 months now, not only are the products great but the price is right as well, I got a gallon of kalk for under $12. Dave is a good guy to sit and talk tank with, if you have any questions about carbon or kalk he will give you very good and detailed advice, his customer service is exceptional. If you get a chance, I would suggest trying some of Dave's products, or simply visit his website to see what he has to offer....ffaquatics

I'm happy to say that I've been using FFA carbon and GFO successfully for over 6 months now with great success. Dave does a lot of research into getting quality materials for us. You can not only get his stuff through his website, he's also got it stocked at Roozens and is trying to get some shelf space at other highly regarded LFS's.

I've also used his stuff for a while now, even ordered a tank drilling kit from his webiste. I usually opt to head over to his place though, so I can see his system and talk fish stuff. Always a good visit. Definitely looking forward to one of his new products he's about to get in. I'll let him tell it though, I'm not sure if he's made the announcement yet. Thanks again David.

An all around good guy. Great customer service and great product. I get my carbon and GFO from him personally, while there I also get a chance to check on his tank. Keep up the good work Dave.

ffaquatics ( What's their location ) ?

At home in Alexandria. He's just starting to expand his line and is setting up some distribution agreements.

Wow

Well all I can say is thanks for all the kind words. I really care a lot about the hobby and industry and am always working to improve. I have learnt so much from other WAMAS members and this learning will always continue. This is what I love about the hobby and hope to be able to give a bit back. As most of my friends are aware my time is very limited, but I do have plans for a couple of new products this year and am always happy to have new customers.

I encourage people to check out my products on store shelves. Occasionally I will post very discounted prices on products, only if purchassed at the stores. I want to encourage people to go to the local fish stores. They are what keeps the hobby strong. Currently my products are on the shelves at two local stores and I plan on having my products at a couple more LFS this year.

I encourage people to visit

Petland Zack runs the fish department and has done a really nice job building up the salt water section.

Roozens : Most people are familar with Roozens. They probbably have the best selection of fish in the area. Reef choice carbon and PhosBgone are used in an industrial size GSA media reactor on half of their tanks.

Thanks again everyone for the kind words. This was a nice suprise.

Edited by dschflier

Hey, if any of our vendors are tracking this thread, I (for one) would like to see Dave's products on shelves a little closer to Ashburn! Thanks for your consideration.

I just recently started using his carbon and phosphate remover. The first 24-hours, my corals grew over an inch, and my RBTA split into 4 perfect clones. Amazing stuff!

Okay - give me a few weeks to see how it does. Great customer service, of course.

bob