Figi Coral Direct

FishyTim

I bought a clean up crew from jim over at figi coral direct (figicoraldirect.com - 703-932-2432 ) - located in sterling. He has great prices! Everything I bought (package #2) from him was awesome. He also sells live rock and base rock. I have never bought any from him, so I can't comment on his rock. Nice guy too. Tell him Tim sent you.

here are his packages...

Package-1 $25

10- Blue Leg Hermits / Great for eating all bad algae, even red slime

10- Nassarius Snails/ Crazy sand sifters, They pop out of sand and eat any extra food.

5- Turbo snails/ Glass and rock surface grazers. They eat algae and detritus.

Package-2 $30

10- Blue Legged Hermits Crabs

10- Nassarius Snails

1-Peppermint Shrimp

Package-3 $35

10-Blue Legged Hermit Crabs.

10-Nassarius Snails.

10-Turbo Snails.

Package-4 $40

10-Blue Legged Hermit crabs.

10-Nassarius Snails.

10-Turbo Snails

1-peppermint Shrimp

Edited by FishyTim

He has a townhouse in sterling, I think a store might be in the works. He bagged everything for me with oxygen...

Does he have a store here in Sterling?

Nassarius are on the smaller side... (eraser)

Turbos and hermits are average size... (nickel)

How big were the snails & crabs? pencil eraser, dime, nickel, quarter... ?

I've also seen the ads on craigslist.

I usually flag those adds. Lol. There's another guy out that way with about 30 tanks in his basement who sells on cl. I wound'nt put anything from his setups in my tank.

There's another guy out that way with about 30 tanks in his basement who sells on cl. I wound'nt put anything from his setups in my tank.

There have been numerous threads on this character since I've joined. I think everyone in the NoVA area has dealt with him :lol2:

• 2 weeks later...

I went to his townhouse. I want to say its in countryside. He was a real nice guy and everything I got from him was nice. Great prices too!

I've also seen the ads on craigslist. Do you know where in Sterling he is?

• 2 weeks later...

I needed to buff up my clean up crew... I bought another package from Jim...

For $30 bucks I got...

10 Nassarius Snails

10 Turbos Snails

10 Blue Hermits

1 Peppermint Shrimp

This is the second time I have bought stuff from Jim and the livestock has been great. Bottom line is that you cant beat the guys prices. If you are worried about him because he's on craigslist, don't.

I also bought a bottle of his copepods/tiger pods. I have seen these bottles in other stores and you can barely see them in the bottle. These things were HUGE and there were tons of them. It was a nice addition to my newly setup fuge!

Anyway, just thought I'd share since some were wary.

I went to his townhouse. I want to say its in countryside. He was a real nice guy and everything I got from him was nice. Great prices too!