• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ??

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know, I've been horrible. I was about to post some pics, but then I got the new tank syndrome and had an algae bloom. I didn't wanted to clean it up. Then I had a VERY LARGE Regal Angel pass away in the rocks and I couldn't get to it. That made the algae worse. Over time, I was making good progress towards the clean up. I added another heater and GFO to help clean it up. To make a long story short, I didn't realize that both of those pieces were faulty and had some kind of short in them. I had one on each breaker and both breakers tripped. The tank runs on 2 20amp breakers and the tank can run on one if one trips. However, it can't run if both trip. I lost my Achilles Tang, Powder Blue Tang, Female Bellus Angel, Flame Angel, Pearly Yellow Head Jawfish, and all of my SPS. This wasn't good. So I'm currently trying to clean up this mess. This just happened about 2 weeks. The good news is most of my LPS is still alive, my 2 Chromis, my two Yellow Stripe Maroon Clowns, Sohal Tang, Blue Hippo Tang, and Blue Face Angel made it.

• 1 year later...