Hello

PK3

Hello,

New forum member here. I moved from Boston about a year ago and am thinking about setting up a tank again. I'm currently in Vienna, VA. Where are most of this forum's members located in the area? DC? Northern VA? Also, is there some type of buying/selling forum here for equipment/livestock? I was hoping to pick up some used equipment since I have nothing but a tank and stand as of now. Thanks.

Peter

Nothern VA.

Plus you have some of the best stores out there.

Blue Ribbon Koi

Aquarium Company (AQUACO).

Join up for $20 for the year (Not a calendar year, but full year from the date that you start) and you'll get access to all the hidden/locked pages (for sale, group buys, etc.).

WELCOME TO WAMAS as also a person that moved out here last year from Attleboro, MA.

Welcome, Peter, to Northern Virginia and to WAMAS! You'll find this a very active and generous community. As Guy's mentioned, you'll need membership to gain access to the For Sale / Trade, Group Buy, SWAP (Share the Wealth and Propagate) and other forum areas restricted to WAMAS members. You can easily save your annual membership fee in your first transaction with any member in the group. I look forward to seeing you in the other forum areas!

Peter,

Welcome to Northen VA and WAMAS. Always glad to see a fellow New Englander and possibly another member of Red Sox Nation.

Yes, you can certainly pick up good used equipment here on WAMAS.

Hi Peter,

Welcome to Wamas. Hope you find what you need in Wamas.

Tee

Yes, it's done through paypal. We don't have the auto authorization working yet, so it takes a few hours for Bob to get the payment and activate you as a full member. Go here:

http://www.wamas.org/join.php

OK, I am now a paid member. woohoo! Just have to wait for me to be fully activated.

On another note, I'm member #2,631,820?? that's a lot of people...

Welcome Peter.I am also in Vienna so if u err need a hand just shoot me a pm and I would be glad to help..

Billy

OK, I am now a paid member. woohoo! Just have to wait for me to be fully activated.

On another note, I'm member #2,631,820?? that's a lot of people...

Yeah... we're a pretty popular organization :)

Okay... okay... the member numbering thingy got screwed up a while back.

bob