Anemone

dhogan

This may be a stupid quesiton, but I'll ask anyways. Are there any coral that I can safely put near an Anemone? I just have some blank spots, but don't want to put any SPS near it due to it getting stung. What about LPS and zoos? anything I can put near it safely?

This may be a stupid quesiton, but I'll ask anyways. Are there any coral that I can safely put near an Anemone? I just have some blank spots, but don't want to put any SPS near it due to it getting stung. What about LPS and zoos? anything I can put near it safely?

I dont know. Maybe zoos? :why:

I kept frogspawn and torch bunched together with an anemone. I had no issues what so ever, but that's just my experience.

No there is nothing but maybe nuisance anems, even mushrooms and rics won't hold up to an anems wrath.

A couple of weeks ago, my GBTA and my yuma ric got tangled up. The GBTA recoiled and ended up moving (after being there for 2 years). Just my experience.

My zoos hated it......don't think anems get along with anything! my clowns dont even like mine yet

I had the same problem when I bought my first RBTA. I was ticked when they didn't host the anemone. Then a few months later I bought a GBTA and swiped them up at night and placed the clowns and the GBTA in breeder tank where they had to touch. The fish were scared at first but then spent all night long rubbing and playning in the GBTA. They liked it so much they now share between the two anemonies. One fish will go over the the RBTA while one stays with the GBTA. When I feed the fish they carry food over the the anemonies to feed them.