2 year old 180g w/ black stand

Grav

Thanks for looking.

We don't normally get involved with used equipment, but in the process of a customer upgrade the plan for the old tank fell apart at the 11th hour. We have no room to store it.

Available NOW:

180g Reef Ready Dual Overflow AGA Black trim

180g "Modern" AGA Stand. 3 doors, with 2 opening "barn door style" so easy to get large sump in and out

Glass tops

acrylic sump

All are less than 2 year in service.

A little salt hear and there, not right out of the box, but everything is in outstanding condition.

$1,000 includes delivery to driveway in greater DC metro. I will help you get it inside (and/or up a few steps) IF you can lift your half. $1,000 is the cash price, credit cards are also an option.

Not looking to part out.

These will go to the 1st person able to take delivery. Not the 1st to state they are "interested" or "sending PM." :o)

Edited by Grav

I would grab this right now if I had the money. With the holiday being around the corner and Christmas gifts for family and nieces and nephews, I have no more funding till at least end of Jan.

I would grab this right now if I had the money. With the holiday being around the corner and Christmas gifts for family and nieces and nephews, I have no more funding till at least end of Jan.

Send them a card that you sponsored a fish in their name :rollface:

Send them a card that you sponsored a fish in their name :rollface:

LOL

I would listen to you but it's getting cold outside and I don't think the garage be that much warmer. One of those locations is where I'll end up if I do as you suggested. Tempting though. LOL

Price dropped to $850 for everything.

Would consider selling the stand alone, (can store the tank outside) but not the tank alone.

I hate to admit it... but I paid almost that much for my first 45-gallon tank, 20-gallon sump, and el-crappo stand. All used. THIS is an outstanding deal. No... I don't have any more space. At the moment. :)

bob

Price dropped to $850 for everything.

Would consider selling the stand alone, (can store the tank outside) but not the tank alone.

Ok, would you sell just the tank and stand alone? If so, how much?