Weed

Leishman

1st pic was July 26th (the day I redid my tank: see here )

IMG_2962.jpg

And this was taken last night, look in the bottom right corner to see the rainbow monti - hard to see but this thing has covered the entire rock and started to grow over the sand bed. It has added about 5" in 3 1/2 months.

PB130510.jpg

IMG_2962.jpg

And this was taken last night, look in the bottom right corner to see the rainbow monti - hard to see but this thing has covered the entire rock and started to grow over the sand bed. It has added about 5" in 3 1/2 months.

PB130510.jpg

Cheech-and-Chong-tour.jpeg

That's some impressive growth. What kind of flow and lighting is it getting there?

So that's what it is supposed to look like. The one I got from Ddiver via Rik is doing pretty good as well.

I think he means "Share the Wealth And Propagate"

Main Entry: 1trade

Pronunciation: \ˈtrād\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English, from Middle Low German; akin to Old High German trata track, course, Old English tredan to tread

Date: 14th century

1 aobsolete : a path traversed : way barchaic : a track or trail left by a person or animal : tread 1

2: a customary course of action : practice <thy sin's not accidental, but a trade

Edited by Leishman

Lol I was talking S.W.A.P. I think I already have some though... or maybe it's sunset I dunno fist piece of SPS that has done very well at any rate

Not my thing. Never has been, but I'll tarde for beer.

I have a whole case of Natty Lite :cheers: :drink:

vomit.gif

Lol I was talking S.W.A.P. I think I already have some though... or maybe it's sunset I dunno fist piece of SPS that has done very well at any rate

If you're talking about the piece I gave you, it's rainbow and it came from Rik, so yes you have a piece of the colony pictured, about 4 generations removed.

I smell a growth contest brewing