Can Someone Help?

toastiireefs

Hey guys, it seems like a VERY long time since i have been on, and well i have been neglecting my tank quite a bit as well.

But I have made the decision of partially tearing down my tank and starting over. But I need someone to house my 4 fish if possible?

Preferably I wouldlike to scrub every rock, add more sand, add more rock, and let my tank re cycle.

My algae has gotten WAY out of hand, and i feel starting from the beginning, with superb water chemistry, with ALL the chemical tests is the way to go,

as well as covering up the sides of the tank exposed to the window.

So if anyone has any extra tank room (Also preferably in the Bethesda area), please let me know ASAP! I would like to start this project ASAP.

I have

2 clownfish

1 tailspot blenny

1 purple firefish

PLEASE!!! and thank you.

I appreciate any help i can get.

--Sara

Sara... this is what I could offer... I have a 15 gallon acryllic hex which you could have for a while and set up a temporaty tank for your four fish until your tank is ready. If you need some exttra live rock or sand to get the hex established i could provide you with some. I do have a tank running in my office in Bethesda but I would be concerned about the firefish getting too spooked by the other fish. And my tnak already has two clownfish. I live in VA but will be back at work on Monday in downtown Bethesda and could bring the tank and whatever else on monday. Good luck. Dano

Sara... this is what I could offer... I have a 15 gallon acryllic hex which you could have for a while and set up a temporaty tank for your four fish until your tank is ready. If you need some exttra live rock or sand to get the hex established i could provide you with some. I do have a tank running in my office in Bethesda but I would be concerned about the firefish getting too spooked by the other fish. And my tnak already has two clownfish. I live in VA but will be back at work on Monday in downtown Bethesda and could bring the tank and whatever else on monday. Good luck. Dano

Thanks for the offer!!!

hm I do have a few spare tanks around the house,that I could set up for a little while I guess,

And just do a lot of water changes.