Upcomming Storm

fishcam

Shoot, I had a fishing tournament on the Sassafras River on the eastern shore. Can you say drowned rats? We had to be crazy to be out in that rain and wind but the Sassafras was pretty protected from some of the wind anyway.

so is anyone experiencing any tank issues yet from this storm?I was just over at AQUACO and Sean told me a lot of his service clients are already having problems..

Our power has been out since this afternoon and our friends at Dominion say it won't be back until perhaps tomorrow night around 6pm. I am hoping that the propane for the generator lasts that long. Please cross your fingers for us.

Our power has been out since this afternoon and our friends at Dominion say it won't be back until perhaps tomorrow night around 6pm. I am hoping that the propane for the generator lasts that long. Please cross your fingers for us.

You're in great falls? Thats turrible... I hope your generator gets you through! At least its not out everywhere, so you can get more if you need to. No power loss in Arlington so far as my roommates can say....

Has anyone else lost power?

You're in great falls? Thats turrible... I hope your generator gets you through! At least its not out everywhere, so you can get more if you need to. No power loss in Arlington so far as my roommates can say....

Has anyone else lost power?

Yeah, Great Falls, VA. We'd have to get someone who could bring a truck for the propane though cuz it's one of those underground tanks. I'm hopeful.