The Aquarium Company is awesome

Finding Nemo

Today I made my first visit to The Aquarium Company in Reston where I was referred by another WAMAS member for high quality stock at a good price. Boy was he right. It is a new place and it is great. If you haven't been there yet, you need to check it out! They are on Sunset Hills in Reston and are a sponsor, so you can find more info under their vendor forum.

Good luck.

FN

Today I made my first visit to The Aquarium Company in Reston where I was referred by another WAMAS member for high quality stock at a good price. Boy was he right. It is a new place and it is great. If you haven't been there yet, you need to check it out! They are on Sunset Hills in Reston and are a sponsor, so you can find more info under their vendor forum.

Good luck.

FN

Am I the last guy in the area to find this place, or is it pretty new???

I think he's been open for eight months or so by now. I totally agree with you - love the place!

H,

I think he's only been open since mid April-ish. I know Jon and I visited him just a few days after he officially opened, and Jon's only been back from overseas since the end of March. So for as young as the store is, Sean is doing a fantastic job!

Will we see you Friday night?

M

Edited by MLazar

You're right - he had mentioned something about November/December (I thought) the other day. Must have meant back to planning stages.

I have to be in Staunton Friday night, but since the store is kind of on my way of out town I fully intend to stop by on my way out! :clap:

Took my second trip there today and brought my daughter and husband...he was very impressed..and i am down in Woodbridge......it was so worth the trip....I have spent most of my posts here raving about Sean's shop and his great CS. Got a tailspot blenny and false percula today and some other supplies. I will be going back when necessary...i meant to get some more rics but totally zoned out and forgot...good excuse to go back :bb:

Thanks Sean!

(edited)

Took my second trip there today and brought my daughter and husband...he was very impressed..and i am down in Woodbridge......it was so worth the trip....I have spent most of my posts here raving about Sean's shop and his great CS. Got a tailspot blenny and false percula today and some other supplies. I will be going back when necessary...i meant to get some more rics but totally zoned out and forgot...good excuse to go back :bb:

Thanks Sean!

Hi my name is Scott, and I'm a fragaholic. It has been 13 hours since my last frag.

Made my second visit to the Aquarium Company yesterday. I went right at 5 when they openned to get those frags that you were planning to buy.

I got two large frags of the coolest Aussie favias I have ever seen for $30 each. I really thought they were gonna be that much or more per polyp, but Sean gave me about an 8 polyp frag of each.

I put them in my tank near a Baby's Breath favia I got from reefready.net for $120 (for 2 polyps), and they make the reefready piece look like total crap.

I really love this new store, although I am a little worried about them staying in business because they keep getting such high quality stuff and selling it off so inexpensively.

If you haven't been here, you are really missing out on the best high quality coral selection in the area.

FN :cheers:

Edited by Finding Nemo

Your just a little late to the party. :biggrin:

Some of us have darn near stocked our tank with AQUACO corals and fish.

;)