Anybody try Aiptasia-X by Red Sea

(edited)

I have one Aiptasia left to kill. I have used the Joe's Juice & the Aiptasia Control by Blue life on it several times to no avail. I think I have put out about $35.00 so far. Before I put out another $16.00 I would like to see if this new product works any better. :rollface:

Edited by Highland Reefer

Thanks, James for reposting the link. I like the way the aiptasia just stay there when you apply it and do not retract. I'll give it a try & let everyone know how it works on my Superman Aiptasia. :biggrin:

Thanks, James for reposting the link. I like the way the aiptasia just stay there when you apply it and do not retract. I'll give it a try & let everyone know how it works on my Superman Aiptasia. :biggrin:

My aiptasia don't retract most of the time when I use plain kalk paste. For the super-tasia's, I have a Salifert test kit syringe with the long tip on it, that I used an x-acto knife to slice into a sharp point. I inject kalk right into the center of them.

bob

I picked some up at AQUACO yesterday on the way home from work and will try to get at the beasts this weekend.

Too bad I couldn't stay long and look around more there. Anyway, good seeing ya Sean and Ric.