Can't see all the forums...

I have been receiving e-mails that my membership is going to expire soon, and just today I noticed that I can no longer see forums like the WTB/FS/trade forum and others such as that. However, when I looked at my membership card I saw that my membership doesn't actually expire until 9/06/08......so....why can't I see anything anymore? :cry:

I'd really appreciate help with this--I know I don't post much but everything on this site is so helpful and I'd really like to be able to see what my membership is supposed to allow me to see until my membership actually expires...and then of course I'll renew it.

thanks.

I don't have access to the member database, but I will make sure Bob (ybenormal) knows. We should have you up and running soon. Hang in there. I know what it feels like to have access cut off. (I had a little glitch when my membership ran out too.)

I have been receiving e-mails that my membership is going to expire soon, and just today I noticed that I can no longer see forums like the WTB/FS/trade forum and others such as that. However, when I looked at my membership card I saw that my membership doesn't actually expire until 9/06/08......so....why can't I see anything anymore? :cry:

I'd really appreciate help with this--I know I don't post much but everything on this site is so helpful and I'd really like to be able to see what my membership is supposed to allow me to see until my membership actually expires...and then of course I'll renew it.

thanks.

Your membership expired 6/9/08, not 9/6/08.

~Bob

but we gotta have our resident "mermaid" on here.

If you wear a mermaid costume to the July 27th frag fest, I'll pay your membership fir the year.

Your membership expired 6/9/08, not 9/6/08.

~Bob

The card says 9/6/08 would you like me to post a picture

If you wear a mermaid costume to the July 27th frag fest, I'll pay your membership fir the year.

Will a photo of her in justins tank do?

haha too bad i was out of town until late last night, cuz i totally would have done that.. :lol: :lol:

anyway, i thought maybe i had read the date on my card wrong, but it really does say 9/6/08:

n1224510271_30112000_4894.jpg

haha too bad i was out of town until late last night, cuz i totally would have done that.. :lol: :lol:

anyway, i thought maybe i had read the date on my card wrong, but it really does say 9/6/08:

Relying on honor factor - I'm trusting your image of card is real. Thus, I set your expiration to 9/6/08 as it says on the card.

With 500+ paid members, Ybe has to make a error once in while. You win the prize - date with jasonthefilterfreak :lol:

Craig

Uh hum.... I'll take full credit for any mistakes that I make, when I make 'em but this was before my time and the writing on the card is not my handwriting. :lol:

That's a great idea. :drink: then you have a full year.