1/4" Acrylite prices

tonkadawg

Any one know what the price is for 1/4" acrylite at a local place like Piedmont plastic? I see on line at www.tapplastic.com the price for a 2'x4' sheet is $80, but then shipping on it is almost $20.

TIA

Matt

Any one know what the price is for 1/4" at a local place like Piedmont plastic? I see on line at www.tapplastic.com the price for a 2'x4' sheet is $80, but then shipping on it is almost $20.

TIA

Matt

I know Loew's has some kind of 2'x4' 1/4" (or maybe it was .220) acrylic sheets for $39.

(I don't know what acrylite is, if that is a special type of acrylic you are after)

tim

You better off going to lowes they can cut the size you need right then and there. Plus with oil going thru the roof the Acrylic will follow right behind.

I know Loew's has some kind of 2'x4' 1/4" (or maybe it was .220) acrylic sheets for $39.

(I don't know what acrylite is, if that is a special type of acrylic you are after)

tim

You better off going to lowes they can cut the size you need right then and there. Plus with oil going thru the roof the Acrylic will follow right behind.

from my understanding/research, the stuff at lowes and home depot is only good for sump baffles - I'm looking for the quality acrylic so I can build a sump

from my understanding/research, the stuff at lowes and home depot is only good for sump baffles - I'm looking for the quality acrylic so I can build a sump

If you want quality acrylic, go to piedmont. Call and talk to them - they are very helpful. Also, if you want them to custom cut everything for you they'll do that too - just give them the dimensions and a couple days notice.

If you want quality acrylic, go to piedmont. Call and talk to them - they are very helpful. Also, if you want them to custom cut everything for you they'll do that too - just give them the dimensions and a couple days notice.

yeah I was trying to get an idea of what the costs were - I'm in the planning stage and want to get an idea of what the materials will cost

www.usplastic.com

24"x48"x1/4" Acrylite sheets are $35.98 + shipping Ground shipping for one sheet calculates out at about $6 on their website

http://www.usplastic.com/catalog/variant.a...iant%5Fid=44363

I completely forgot about us plastics - prices are cheaper and definitely better shipping charges - thanks!

Just remeber at Home Depot they will sell you all the Acrylic you want. Lowes on the other hand will sell you all the Acrylic you want and then cut it to what ever size you need.