Any body out there?

Clyde

Is this thread on the way out? Being that nano tanks are so different than large reef tanks I thought that this would be a busy thread. Being fairly new to the hobby and having a 10 gal tank I thought that this would be a perfect spot.

I enjoy the rest of the site and can find most every answer on Gen discussion.

Just woundering

Alot of us have nano tanks :) I do and I love it! I am upgrading soon though... anyway check out my gmubeach's 24 gallon nano thread to see how my nano works and how much stuff is kept in a 24 galon nano!

Im keeping my 24 and upgrading to a 44 which will be good anyway hope you guys are keeping the nano dream alive :) People laugh when they hear about the lighting on my nano 250w plus 2 65 watt compacts anyway have a great day nano reefers!

When I picked up my nano tank from Jeff I came here looking for ideas, and was dismayed to find that even the old threads (there used to be a couple) were gone. Guess they expire?

I have a lot of great ideas about nanos! you should see the monstorsity how do people keep drip loops but also keep the aesthics of the tank mine is one a box and looks like poo need to upgrade soon

When I picked up my nano tank from Jeff I came here looking for ideas, and was dismayed to find that even the old threads (there used to be a couple) were gone. Guess they expire?

They're still there. The forum defaults to only showing posts from the past 30 days though. Look in the lower/right section of the forum page. You'll see a drop-down box that will let you expand how far back you want to look (or view all posts).