Gone to Hawaii!!

johnnybv

Just a heads up, I will be in Hawaii from May 12th to 22nd. I know, I know its a tough job........

Going to strengthen some more contacts of course!!!

Byron and the team will all be available to serve everyone as usual. I'm sure Byron and Chris are going to give the house away!!! Chris already marked down my $99 acro colonies to $69 & $59 bucks!!!! I'm not even gone yet!

John

You'd better get some more fish! My wife and I about cleaned you out today. :lol2:

Nah, plenty left!!! But of course we will have more coming all week long......as usual.

(thanks for your business!)

john

I'm sure Byron and Chris are going to give the house away!!! Chris already marked down my $99 acro colonies to $69 & $59 bucks!!!! I'm not even gone yet!

John

:lol2: :clap: :biggrin:

Sweet.. Ill be paying Chris a visit :)

I'll bring a six pack.

Guess I can't ask you about that Deltec hang on skimmer you mentioned on Saturday. Have a mai tai for me. :)

Anyone else checking in? Oz, Chris?....Deltec MCE300 on my 30 cube? I need dimensions from front to back. I have only about a 5 1/2" clearance from the back of the tank to the wall. Deltec's site only gives height, width and length.

Guess I can't ask you about that Deltec hang on skimmer you mentioned on Saturday. Have a mai tai for me. :)

Anyone else checking in? Oz, Chris?....Deltec MCE300 on my 30 cube? I need dimensions from front to back. I have only about a 5 1/2" clearance from the back of the tank to the wall. Deltec's site only gives height, width and length.

The MCE 300s have been redesigned and some of the dimensions have been changed. We expect to see them enter the country in the next few weeks, I will have them as soon as they are available.

john