Little Punk's 24G Aquapod with 150W MH

I won the Aquarium One Social 12G Aquapod with 70W MH. I have water, sand and fish, I need 12 to 18lbs of LR, Nano-Skimmer, Heater, Koralia Nano and Tank Stand. My dad and I will try to document as much and as often as we can.

Gio

Congrats Gio. One suggestion if you can get your dad to do it. Maybe try out that new vortech mp20. :)

thank you for the heads up I might get one when I have the $ :rollface:

Awesome Gio! You are lucky!

I have some extra live rock you can have. :)

thank you it would be nice if you gave some to me :bb:

ps: talk to my dad so he can pick up the live rock :idea:

I had a dream i won that tank...

no lie

lol

congrats! have fun with it

maybe you will win one at the next raffle :wig:

Congrats, Gio! Can't wait to see what you do with the tank!

thank you for your concern we are thinking of putting fish and sea horses :bb:

ybenormal: how much will you charge me to build me a nice stand? :why:

I thought your Dad said you were going to give that tank to me?

keep dreaming you want me to kick you in the shins again like at Aquarium One?

if you put seahorses... no stinging corals!! :)

and would be better that you only have seahorses and nothing else especially for something so small..

I will get my revenge little man :blast: :bounce: :bounce:

you wish

:blast: :blast: :blast: :blast: :bb:

if you put seahorses... no stinging corals!! :)

and would be better that you only have seahorses and nothing else especially for something so small..

thank you for the tip :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Lets get some photos you luck winner

[/quoteo thank you for reminding me :lol2:

Congratulations!!! :)

Depending on the temp that you keep the room that the tank will be in, you might want to reconsider seahorses. The water needs to be kept at between 68 and 74 degrees. That's pretty cool water. They do well with just some macro algae in the tank for them to "hitch" to.

(edited)

We picked up the AquaPod Tuesday from Aquarium One. Long story short they didn't have a 12G AP w/70W MH at the raffle as promissed and we all came later to find out that the 12G AP w/70W MH had been discontinued :(. The owner said to give him a little bit of time to find one; he called me on Monday to tell me that he had no success locating one for Gio and that instead he would get me on Tuesday a 24G AP w/150W MH to substitute the discontinued one. Needless to say I didn't tell Gio until we went to pick it up and he was very excited that he had double the capacity for his project tank.

Once again, Thanks to A1 for making a happy kid even happier :)

Dad

PS. Mods we need a title change to reflect the new system capacity, thanks guys.

Edited by rsaavedra

We picked up the AquaPod Tuesday from Aquarium One. Long story short they didn't have a 12G AP w/70W MH at the raffle as promissed and we all came later to find out that the 12G AP w/70W MH had been discontinued :(. The owner said to give him a little bit of time to find one; he called me on Monday to tell me that he had no success locating one for Gio and that instead he would get me on Tuesday a 24G AP w/150W MH to substitute the discontinued one. Needless to say I didn't tell Gio until we went to pick it up and he was very excited that he had double the capacity for his project tank.

Once again, Thanks to A1 for making a happy kid even happier :)

Dad

PS. Mods we need a title change to reflect the new system capacity, thanks guys.

I fixed the thread for you Raf. Tell Gio I'll pickup the tank this weekend. :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

I fixed the thread for you Raf. Tell Gio I'll pickup the tank this weekend. :biggrin:

I already picked up the tank :biggrin: so to bad so sad :cry:

(edited)

Oh yeah, lLook at the title of your thread now :biggrin:

Now James, you know a Jedi is not supposed to use the Force in a dark way................. move back towards the light and give the kid a proper thread title!

Edited by MLazar

Now James, you know a Jedi is not supposed to use the Force in a dark way................. move back towards the light and give the kid a proper thread title!

I will...after he sees it!

I will...after he sees it!

Hopefully he has a good sense of humor................. and hopefully so does Raf!

Hopefully he has a good sense of humor................. and hopefully so does Raf!

I'm good friends with both of them, so no worries. Don't worry, I'm expecting another kick in the shin next time I see Gio. :biggrin:

I'm good friends with both of them, so no worries. Don't worry, I'm expecting another kick in the shin next time I see Gio. :biggrin:

LOL!!!!