So what's wrong with this picture?

ErikS

metcury

Which apparently is very dangerous :why: I looked & can't seem to find it on the periodic table. Hg I found, Metcury - no.

I also like "in Accord" - does that mean I put in someone's car?

or do they mean in accordance?

:lol:

All your base are belong to us!

Made in China? Then sent to Ohio?

More likely it's not manufactured there, just distributed from there. The whole product might very well be Chinese, Taiwanese, etc. Maxi-jets are manufactured in Mentor, Ohio. I also have some family out there. You would probably be hard pressed to tell the difference between Mentor and Woodbridge, except there is more to do in Mentor (in my experience). Sorry for the mini rant, but I see Ohio bashed all the time. People don't seem to *see* past the misconceptions about Ohio.

*edit*

Edited by OrientBlueReef

You would probably be hard pressed to tell the difference between Mentor and Woodbridge, except there is more to do in Mentor (in my experience). Sorry for the mini rant, but I see Ohio bashed all the time. People don't seem to *see* past the misconceptions about Ohio.

#1 - You'll note the name EYE Lighting International of North America, Inc. = Iwasaki subsidiary

#2 - The bulb itself is stamped Japan - but who knows where it was actually made

#3 - I made no mention of the location on the label, simply the lack of editing.

But hey, don't let the fact I didn't mention any of that throw ya.......continue on.

Sheesh, so much for humor.................

Ah kul, dats wun of mi jobes I did part tyme, whuts rong wit it?????

:lol2:

#1 - You'll note the name EYE Lighting International of North America, Inc. = Iwasaki subsidiary

#2 - The bulb itself is stamped Japan - but who knows where it was actually made

#3 - I made no mention of the location on the label, simply the lack of editing.

But hey, don't let the fact I didn't mention any of that throw ya.......continue on.

Sheesh, so much for humor.................

No, I saw the humor in your post. My post was in reference to how people spell/talk in Ohio. I only used Woodbridge as a reference to a place people would know (where you just happen to live...we have to take examples from somewhere, right?). Perhaps I should have used the reply button to clarify which post I was referring to.

My post was in reference to how people spell/talk in Ohio.

I'll make the joke clear. It obviously didn't come from Ohio (or Virginia, or Maryland, or....). Gee.

Edited by Hilary

I'll make the joke clear. It obviously didn't come from Ohio (or Virginia, or Maryland, or....). Gee.

Sorry, conditioned Ohio defender. Seriously, though, I really didn't mean for my message to convey any anger or malice.

Sorry, conditioned Ohio defender. Seriously, though, I really didn't mean for my message to convey any anger or malice.

No worries from me :lol: Just being the resident smart***

So what - nobody clicked the link? Now that's funny (sent to me by my relatives in the area) :biggrin:

:lol:

How about this for

Not all of that is correct, and they did not include the delighful up-an-down inflections. Letters in caps are higher pitched than the rest. For example: "AaRre YuUz CUUMin OUveR fo-ur DI-inER tooNIEGHt?" The drawing out of the letters is the reason for making the sentences so short - once you draw out all the letters the sentence takes as long to say is it would take for a sentence with twice as many words spoken by someone from elsewhere without the PA accent. Also words and some terminology are different, for example dinner is lunch and supper is dinner.

Sorry, tagged on someone's hijack.....

Edited by treesprite

Heh.. try telling people your from Mississippi! :biggrin:

:lol: Lived in Buffalo for seven years when I was a kid...................now let's talk about bashing :biggrin:

Before that we used to "pak the caa in the bakyaad" ;)

Heh.. try telling people your from Mississippi! :biggrin:

Could be worse. Imagine telling them that you want to go back! :lol: