When do you get shipments?

SteveD

I'd like to know if BRK has a regular shipment schedule for fish/coral or is it just done on an as needed basis?

Thanks for the great service you provide.

~Steve Downs

Steve, we order from a wide variety of sources, sometimes several times a week, all arriving on different days. I would say the best day & time to come would be on Friday early afternoon for the best selection. Again, because we order from many sources different things come in at different times, sometimes it may be a few weeks between Hawiian orders, and availabilty of items change all the time. Hope that helps.

John

Thanks John. I'm glad I only live 20 minutes from your store :).

Steve, we order from a wide variety of sources, sometimes several times a week, all arriving on different days. I would say the best day & time to come would be on Friday early afternoon for the best selection. Again, because we order from many sources different things come in at different times, sometimes it may be a few weeks between Hawiian orders, and availabilty of items change all the time. Hope that helps.

John

That is just not fair. I drive an hour to empty my wallet.

I went that far for 1 fish, but it was worth the drive. Thanks, Johnny, it's a heathly beautiful home wrecker. Poor male clown lost his lady to a yellow tang.