My 12g nano

SteffiePoo

Well I know its not going to be Shawn oe myself, its going to be baby that we are expecting.... :clap:

But thanks for the comments!!!

I didn't know you were expecting - that's awesome :)

I didn't know you were expecting - that's awesome :)

Thank you! We found out a couple of weeks ago.

• 4 months later...

Really good setup, Good job. Can you provide more info on your setup? What type of lighting do you have? Do you have skimmer? How often do you do water changes etc..

• 4 months later...

Hi Everyone! I know its been a long time since I posted on this forum. Shawn and I had our baby Oct 29, 2008, a little girl named Ella. But, I wanted to show you how my tank has grown since May I think! Its not the cleanest tank because I have been spending my time taking care of the little one, but its changed so much. So please excuse the mess! :lol2:

IMG_9692-11.jpg

IMG_9691-11.jpg

IMG_9690-11.jpg

IMG_9686-11.jpg

IMG_9683-11.jpg

IMG_9682-11.jpg

I see that you took the loc-line off and that there's no 2nd pump. I did the same with mine and found that no loc-line increases water movement and no 2nd pump means no additional heat added to the water. What do you have via filtration? I only have half the mechanical filter sponge, carbon, and a ball of chaeto in the back.

Yours looks good.

I see that you took the loc-line off and that there's no 2nd pump. I did the same with mine and found that no loc-line increases water movement and no 2nd pump means no additional heat added to the water. What do you have via filtration? I only have half the mechanical filter sponge, carbon, and a ball of chaeto in the back.

Yours looks good.

Yeah I took it off because I didnt like the water movement with it. As for filtration, I only have the half filter sponge and carbon. The tank seems to be doing good w/o the loc-line and just the sponge and carbon. I do regular water changes every week. I love this little tank, it pretty much takes care of itself.

its some kind of algae i think that came on the rock that the gorgornian is on. I think its really pretty, but I will watch so that it doesnt take over.