My 12g nano

SteffiePoo

(edited)

I am so proud of this little tank and it has been very good to me. Pretty much low maintenance and just a joy to have. I have some pictures of my corals and LR that I would like to share.

Shawn got me this blasto from 143gadgets and I love it!

gallery_2631487_353_40371.jpg

I am not sure what the heck this thing is, but it wasnt a piece of LR much to my surprise. It had moved on its side and attached itself to the piece of LR next to it. Anyone have a guess?

gallery_2631487_353_18675.jpg

gallery_2631487_353_50708.jpg

Edited by SteffiePoo

Thank you! I was so surprised to see it one morning. ALso, there was little puffs of sand being blown around and I couldnt tell where it was coming from.....well i know now...

wow nice tank I couldn't see the thing you were talking about... but I don't see very well:) anyway have a great day and welcome to the furom

Its a 12g Aquapod w/70w HQI, 14K bulb.

GMU beach:

I have tried to take a picture of that oyster/clam thingie, but its quite hard to get it while its open. I hope to get a better picture soon so that you can see it.

Sounds good to me:P I like everything from the sea.... hope all is well with you and your husbands tank.. my gf cleans my tank and we look at it every night before bed time hope yours is just as gorgous:) Troy

I also see some of those nasty little anomea astepia(SP), but I didn't want to rain on her parade!

Yeah I am getting rid of that stuff tonight, but thanks for all the comments!

OK, so I got rid of that green algae on top of the rock, i forget whatt you guys called it. my tank looks bare now, but at least that bad green algae is gone.

Please dont be afraid to tell me what is wrong with my tank, that is why I joined this forum.

Thanks again guys!

I think your tank looked great even with the caulerpa. Unfortuanately it will eventually take over if it is not removed so you'll be glad you got it out of there.

Don't think your the only one I have a ton of nusicane algee in my tank every monday I pull it! :) best of luck Troy

Thank you Troy and Bob! Its weird not to see the algae in my tank anymore......but I know its good not to have it in my tank.

Update:

I wanted to show you all what my tank looks like w/o the green algae. Also, I am thinking I want more LR in my tank, but would like some input from the pro's :clap: Please ignore the big heater in my tank, I am in the process of getting a smaller one.

IMG_8036-11.jpg

The candy canes I got from BRK awhile ago

IMG_8026-11.jpg

IMG_8031-11.jpg

I love how the green slimer is starting to spread on the plug.

IMG_8030-11.jpg

IMG_8028-11.jpg

IMG_8027-11.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

very nice! and good job with the photography

very nice! and good job with the photography

Thank you very much! I just love this little tank......Hmmmm, I wonder if I will ever upgrade or just stay small..... :biggrin:

tank is looking really awesome

Thank you very much! I just love this little tank......Hmmmm, I wonder if I will ever upgrade or just stay small..... :biggrin:

You should get a really large tank just to make Shawn jealous! :rollface:

:cry:

Competing to see who empties the bank account first?

Competing to see who empties the bank account first?

Well I know its not going to be Shawn oe myself, its going to be baby that we are expecting.... :clap:

But thanks for the comments!!!

You should get a really large tank just to make Shawn jealous! :rollface:

size doesnt matter, bob! at least that's what i've been told. :blush:

after all i do have a, "shorty."