Snake Eye Aussie Lord

Mystical Lady

Now that's a RIP OFF! Not worth $60/polyp. For that colir ximbo i wouldnt pay more than $5/polyp. Looks like a plan old grade b Aussie lord. I can show u some "rare" ones that will knock ur socks off.

http://www.vividaquariums.com/10Expand.asp...Code=05-5188-10

curious if anyone knows about these.... I hear they are hard to find, is that true???

asking here first before putting in the order.....

anyone here own them???

Jan

Can't even tell what color it is from the picture. Stripes like that are pretty common among acans. Look at Mrcoral.com website - he often has some much more interesting ones.

bob

they are pretty easy to take care of and grow really fast if you feed them. I am pretty sure that coral won't be black when u get it though. Sorry to say , but it looks like an actinic shot on their website. If your looking to get some nice Aussie lords like the ones I posted above. Shoot me a PM and i'll hook u up with a friend of mine. Or we can do a trade if you like any of mine as well. :)

Edited by 143gadgets

Does anyone have those Blue Snake Eye Aussie Lord types????

...for $5 per polyp? :biggrin:

Howard: You cracked me up. Hahahah.

Chris: If you ever decide to frag the Acan in the 4th pix, let me know how much you want for a frag. Your acan collection is beautiful indeed.

Jan: If you are into nice acan, try to stop by MrCoral store. He has plenty, just a matter of how deep your and everyone's pockets are. His price is nowhere expensive compare to out of the sky like vividaquariums. Although, Aussie acan is already in the high end and rare corals.

I know that I got into this acan because of Rik since the day he posted on here he starts collecting acan from MrCoral. :) It's dangerous to follow the footstep of the veterans. They keep showing me those crazy and amazing corals. Rik knows some crazy neon blasto and very rare colorful blasto if anyone likes to get into that. He showed me a few months back.

Cheers,

KLee

Edited by vaironman