Rio Pump Question

magnetic1

Im a little confused. So my Rio 1700 keeps tripping my GFCI. Ive tried two different GFCI circuits and both trip. It ill run without the GFCI and doesnt trip my circuit breaker. Im not going to stick my hand in the water to see what's going on :)

Any ideas?

Just got off the phone w/ ThatFishPlace. I only bought it like 2 weeks ago, and they are going to take it back and give me credit.

Now to find a replacement. They suggested QuietOne, but Ive heard the Eheim 1262 is a decent pump.

I've tried lots of pumps, and my eheim (1260) is way quieter than the others. (mag,rio,sedra,quiet one)

Also the rio leaked electricity.

Just got off the phone w/ ThatFishPlace. I only bought it like 2 weeks ago, and they are going to take it back and give me credit.

Now to find a replacement. They suggested QuietOne, but Ive heard the Eheim 1262 is a decent pump.

I love my Eheim 1262's.

bob

(edited)

Thanks guys. While were on the topic of pumps....

Is there a high-pressure "in-sump" pump? The MR3 I bought from Antonio requires one. The one he gave me was way too loud, so I sold it.

If not, how would one plumb an external pump from a sump? Could I "T" it off so it feeds both the skimmer and use it as a return? Or is it better to keep the return and feed to skimmer separate?

Edited by magnetic1