Shamwow!

percula

So there I am mopping up yet another mess I created when the ad came on. A towel that absorbs 20x it's weight. It's like these things were made for the hobby. Anyone have or seen these things?

http://www.shamwow.com/

Looks interesting. I'll stick with my bath towels though - always keep 2 on top of the tank and put them on the floor before doing anything. Clean up the spill, pop it in the washer and you're good to go. String mops work great as well. I'd be concerned what the salt would do to the towels over time and what's required to clean them.

So there I am mopping up yet another mess I created when the ad came on. A towel that absorbs 20x it's weight. It's like these things were made for the hobby. Anyone have or seen these things?

http://www.shamwow.com/

Yes, I use them all around my shop, they are great for water messes.

john

They look like microfiber towels. You can buy microfiber towels locally if you like. $28 for 4 big towels and 4 small towels seems like an OK deal. I bought 12 small microfiber towels at a local auto parts store about a year ago for around $7 as I remember. So, they seem like they are not too expensive.

They work great!

I'd join.

BTW, I can't stop watching the intro video. Vince is hilarious!! :clap: :gho: :clap:

group buy...?

I'd join.

BTW, I can't stop watching the intro video. Vince is hilarious!! :clap: :gho: :clap:

Most of those infomercials are quite hillarious. I used to love waking up early on Sunday just so I could watch them. We even bought a few things over the years, some are really useful and some were just down right useless. One of the items we love and still use regularly is the Ronco rotisserie machine. Their knives set that you could buy separately but came with our rotisserie order, the only time we use it is when we go camping and don't want to risk damaging our regular and much sharper knives.