baddie setup

treesprite

I'm wondering if it would be worth anyone's while and sense of curiousity to set up a specimen collection of "baddies" of various sorts. I actually would consider doing it if I had the space for it but I don't. I think it would be very interesting to see. Could be a tank divided into very small sections or a bunch of mini-type tanks.

I'm wondering if it would be worth anyone's while and sense of curiousity to set up a specimen collection of "baddies" of various sorts. I actually would consider doing it if I had the space for it but I don't. I think it would be very interesting to see. Could be a tank divided into very small sections or a bunch of mini-type tanks.

eh... just throw them all in a tank - may the 'baddest' win!

bob

"baddies" of what sort...fish?

You can use perforated tank dividers for that.

-R

no fish, just other creatures. Bad crabs, aiptasia and mojano, mantis, flatworks, carnivorous snails, other sorts of things

they'd all just kill each other, but many people have dedicated mantis tanks they for the most part don't need much room

I don't mean in one big open tank... they would either be in a tank with a lot of divisions or in a lot of little tanks. I gues certain things are too small individually to just use dividers though.