How to I frag.......

I bought at auction 3 heads of Duncanopsamia axifuga from BRK (Jul 2007). It now has about 8 heads on it. Some are small but a few are a reasonable size.... I want to S.W.A.P. a couple of frags but I have no clue how to do it without killing it....... can it be fragged?? and if so, how??? got pictures???

nice site........ thanks!!

guess I'll try it this weekend....

stay tuned!!!

amatuer/newbie fragger with a knife.......

*shiver*

(what Horror movies are made from)

lol

I wondering how the heck you frag these guys. I bought one from BRK about 6 weeks ago, 2 heads. I now have 6 rapidly growing baby polyps. Funny thing is, I asked Johnny what the growth rate on these guys was when I bought it, and he said it definitely was a slow grower, so I thought it was be perfect in my smaller tank (40 gallons). Regardless, it's an absolutely beautiful coral, probably my favorite, and it eats like a pig. Good luck with the fraggin! If you have a dremel I'd probably go that route rather than a knife, unless it's super sharp.

dremel with diamond cutting bit all the way! the skeleton is surprisingly hard in my opinion. Try to get at least 1 cm to .5" (like that mixing of standards?) under the polyp. I cut one of mine close, and it wasn't happy for a week or so. The one I gave room to was open a few hours after cutting.