Can someone hold a coral for me?

bk_market

Anyone live around DC with a big tank that I can put a coral in for 2 weeks?

This is a small bonsai colony. This would be a great help for me as im upgrading my tank within this comign week. The colony is about 2~3" so it pretty small it just that i dont want to lose that piece.

Thank you very much in advance

Hung

Anyone live around DC with a big tank that I can put a coral in for 2 weeks?

This is a small bonsai colony. This would be a great help for me as im upgrading my tank within this comign week. The colony is about 2~3" so it pretty small it just that i dont want to lose that piece.

Thank you very much in advance

Hung

Oh, man... is that the piece of junk that came from ChrisTran's tank?

I could hold it for you, but it might be a lot smaller when you got it back. :)

Okay - I tried to buy it, but you'd already gotten it. Great deal!

bob

Hey Hung, wish I had seen this earlier. I was just there tonight picking up some corals and could have held it for you. For what it's worth, I wouldn't put that into a new system if I were you. There's a lot of risk involved when you're upgrading. I'm a bit nervous about mine, too, even though I'll have over half the water as being old and seasoned (around 400 gallons already established). If you want, let me know and I will store it with the other frags I have from Chris, though. I would suggest that you frag a couple of pieces off of it, too, and give them away so that in case you run into problems in the future you have some pieces out there that you could ask for frags back from. That's my intention with the frags I got.

I have several frags in my 30G frag tank that are doing fine right now, I could hold that for a little while. I"m actually babysitting about a dozen things for someone else (and have been for almost 8 months!) so one more won't hurt. Getting it to Vienna VA might be a trick though.

Ask Doug.

:bb:

omg I can't believe you said that.... poor Doug!

(yeah, it was funny, but....!)