Fins and Feathers Wow

gioNVA

I was just at F&F to ask Sean about some tank issues I had a couple of weeks ago and he's got a lot of nice livestock in. There's a few really nice rose anemones. The fish look really healthy and the ones I saw were eating like pigs. The acros in his SPS tank are doing really great. A lot better than when he was away. They are colored up really nicely, even the corals that browned up when he left. I still think F&F has the best prices in the area even without a discount. I did hear something about him giving WAMAS discounts again but it's better to confirm with him. Of course, everytime I go there I learn something new.

I was there last night and I can verify that as well. Sean gave me some advice and I put in an order as well. It's nice having such a great vendor in the area.

ditto... i stopped by yesterday, and got a few rics, an echinata and a bunch of live rock for my new setup. great quality rock, great service.

F&F rules!

you can stumble home.... and I hope the "trip" would be macna?

No MACNA trip...Canberra, Australia. Thanks goodness for controllers and automation. Third week now with the wife and kids minding the tank.

• 2 weeks later...