Score

bigJPDC

I hate posting so soon, but can't help it.

Here is what a section of my tank looked like on the 26th. You are noticing flatworms:

IMGP1616.jpg

And now after 2 days with an obviously hungry 6-line:

IMGP1682.jpg

This fish is a lot of fun to watch too. So far so good.

jp

Wow, that's amazing! There are only a few remaining. I didn't realize 6-line wrasses ate them. That's so awesome. I'm so glad I have one in the main reef tank. Thanks for posting...

They don't all eat them... I have one in the main tank and one in the frag. The one in the main tank never touched them in my infested 45. The one in the frag tank apparently is eating them. But not as well as yours! Of course, I didn't have that many to start with.

bob

Thanks Almon, there are flatworms in other parts of the tank, but this is the only place I have a reference picture.

Bob - I couldn't find your thread to reply to, but I tried the 6 line based on your experience. I thought dbartco had knocked all of them out for me with the pig sauce, so hopefully this will work out.

jp

Thanks Almon, there are flatworms in other parts of the tank, but this is the only place I have a reference picture.

Bob - I couldn't find your thread to reply to, but I tried the 6 line based on your experience. I thought dbartco had knocked all of them out for me with the pig sauce, so hopefully this will work out.

jp

Recommend turkey-basting them out of corners; that's about the only place I have any left - I don't think the 6-line has a good turn radius!

bob