Cash my check

Kenneth

Membership department :)

I sent in my check to become a WAMAS member. That was over a month ago, and I noticed that the check has not cleared. Has the check been received? Am I a member?

Kenneth McCreary

PM Sent, DHoch or Gatortailaid should be checking the payments and get an answer to you soon!

Welcome aboard!

:cheers:

hardy har har chip.

Check sent to the po box take a bit longer since it's snail mail, then craig, who is on a long vacation and just moved his office in the middle of a trial, also must go the post office to retreive, and go to another bank to deposit. And, yes he does that for every individual check, at $3.25 a gallon, well, that sure is nice of him and what he does for the club.

OK, yeah yeah, 'nuff excuses and covering for him. But patience. I'm sure he will as soon as he returns at then end of the week.

In the mean time, welcome to wamas

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to seeing members at the summer meeting on June 23.

Kenneth

hardy har har chip.

Check sent to the po box take a bit longer since it's snail mail, then craig, who is on a long vacation and just moved his office in the middle of a trial, also must go the post office to retreive, and go to another bank to deposit. And, yes he does that for every individual check, at $3.25 a gallon, well, that sure is nice of him and what he does for the club.

OK, yeah yeah, 'nuff excuses and covering for him. But patience. I'm sure he will as soon as he returns at then end of the week.

In the mean time, welcome to wamas

We can just hope he doesn't lose the trial, and do a long jail sentence. Embezzlement, wasn't it? :bounce:

bob