Are we all crazy?

lanman

I am beginning to think I'm being pretty stupid about all this. If all the frags and small colonies that I have ever grow up, I'm going to need a 450-gallon tank. I don't have a 450-gallon tank - and I don't even want a 450-gallon tank. So what am I doing today? Buying more frags.

Does everyone do this? Or do I just have some personality fault that makes me want to have one of everything I see? Do others of you just want to reach into every tank you visit and break off a tiny piece of every coral in it?

My name is Bob, and I'm a coralaholic. It's been two days since I fragged, but I know I'm not making it through today.

bob

same problem here .. only I don't have the money to be buying frags left and right .. although even that doesn't stop me :smokin:

only I don't have the money to be buying frags left and right ..

That's why we frag swap! :biggrin: I'm always available when someone wants to rid himself of his "extra" colonies...

That's why we frag swap! :biggrin: I'm always available when someone wants to rid himself of his "extra" colonies...

Yea, well stand by for fragging because I am moving my tank soon and will need to trim down some frags to fit in a 5g bucket. Besides, I'm your local police in Columbia Heights-glad to give/sell cheap to DC residents-you all suffer enough to warrant free stuff:)

Yea, well stand by for fragging because I am moving my tank soon and will need to trim down some frags to fit in a 5g bucket. Besides, I'm your local police in Columbia Heights-glad to give/sell cheap to DC residents-you all suffer enough to warrant free stuff:)

Doh! You said 'warrant'....

You could use lights and siren - pretend it's an organ for transplant in that cooler, instead of coral frags. :)

bob