MACNA XVII banner has a problem

luceneck

Hello everybody.

Normally I don't comment on here but I felt that since wamas was representing the next MACNA convention I should make a comment.  I saw the banner ad on Reef central and clicked on it to find this nice little flash intro animate itself across the screen.  But there was a word thrown in there that I just did not understand.  Legistation?  The word is either legislation, or dictionary.com is bugged.

Here check it out for yourself

http://www.macnaxvii.com/

If this topic has already been discussed before then sorry and thanks for hosting

Guest tgallo
I still find it odd that they call it macna wahington d.c, when its in virginia.

there was a word thrown in there that I just did not understand.  Legistation?

Thanks! We found this today, and are waiting for Nathan to fix the flash graphic.

I tried to email who ever the "contact us" to inform and it was not working, it was denied.

There seems to be an issue with our hosting service, and we are supposed to switch both wamas.org and macnaxvii.com to a new company this week.

I still find it odd that they call it macna wahington d.c, when its in virginia.

Well, if we had it in DC proper, the cost would be about 3 time as much.  The Crystal City Hyatt is on the river with a great view of the Mall.   Besides, who would want to come to MACNA Alexandria?

Do wamas members get a discount?  :p  I can volunteer to help

Yes, we are still working on the details, but volunteers will get a discount.

Thanks!

Glenn

Well, if we had it in DC proper, the cost would be about 3 time as much.  The Crystal City Hyatt is on the river with a great view of the Mall.   Besides, who would want to come to MACNA Alexandria?

Thanks!

Glenn

The location is great, and very accessible being right close to the airport, like a block away. i Know through the grape vine that you guys are working very hard. Keep up the good work im looking forward to it being a very good experience.  [nana]   clp]]  [tu]

Yes someone did say discount- in the same line should be emphasized WORK!  :)

Hopefully by the winter meeting we can get something together so people can start signing up for jobs.  Some jobs are small and only at the time of the show, others are things help is needed with real soon.