Another BIG Thumbs up for Fins & Feathers (aka F&F)

Black Mammoth

Sean and his staff yet again did another great job!

I had a terrible outbreak of crap in my tank. All of my fish got sick with multiple things...ich, velvet, etc...very odd. Anyway, my hospital tank wasn't big enough to keep both my Magnificent Foxface and Powder Blue Tang. Sean identified what probably stressed them out and also was able to take my Foxface and PBT to nurse them back to health. While this happened, my other fish came in from an order I placed with him. He was able to hold them until my other fish got healthy and my main tank was back to normal.

Wait...yes...one more thing happened. When all of this happened my mother-in-law passed away :( Sean held on to the fish for another 2 weeks or so! I'm very thankful of that. IMHO he went way above and beyond than what he needed to.

I just thought it was worth sharing.

Guest Bemmer

You can not say enough about Sean and his staff. He will always help out whenever he can.

Thanks again for the nods guys...you know we'll always be here to offer the best customer service in NOVA.

P.S.- As per the recomendation of the other Sean aka mini-me (ha) we are reducing our prices on Saltwater livestock and dry goods across the Board to BETTER serve our existing customers and lure in some new faces as well.

Thanks

Sean

sean did you ever get any ecommerce system setup? i want to take advantage of the deals but cant get to you for weeks :cry:

Edited by Jager

Sean and his staff yet again did another great job!

I had a terrible outbreak of crap in my tank. All of my fish got sick with multiple things...ich, velvet, etc...very odd. Anyway, my hospital tank wasn't big enough to keep both my Magnificent Foxface and Powder Blue Tang. Sean identified what probably stressed them out and also was able to take my Foxface and PBT to nurse them back to health. While this happened, my other fish came in from an order I placed with him. He was able to hold them until my other fish got healthy and my main tank was back to normal.

Wait...yes...one more thing happened. When all of this happened my mother-in-law passed away :( Sean held on to the fish for another 2 weeks or so! I'm very thankful of that. IMHO he went way above and beyond than what he needed to.

I just thought it was worth sharing.

One more miracle makes him eligible for sainthood?

This kind of service is definitely above and beyond. I might have to run out there sometime from work - it's quite a drive from home.

bob

Whenever someone says the store is too far, I just can't help myself and say I can get to F&F in under a minute from my house. :)

I have to fight the car every day at exit 5 on the way home from DC.

Whenever someone says the store is too far, I just can't help myself and say I can get to F&F in under a minute from my house. :)

You suck. I drive an hour to visit them. And thats with no traffic. Its still well worth the drive though. Amazing how much cool stuff he packs in there.

Thanks again Sean for the Majestic Angel. I just fed him right now and is eating alot! The acan and echino also look very nice! I will be back for more fish very soon.

Mohsin

Thanks again Sean for the Majestic Angel. I just fed him right now and is eating alot! The acan and echino also look very nice! I will be back for more fish very soon.

Mohsin

Awesome!! glad to hear he acclimated so well!

Sean

Guest Oldfrontier

I also have to chime in on this love fest for Sean and the staff at F&F. These guys are the best store around to get whatever you want and the stuff you didn't even know you needed. (like that clam, shrooms and zoos I had to get the other day). By far the service and support is top notch. Keep it up man. I have no problem driving 2+ hours to get there it is well worth it every time.

Thank You from all of us in western MD