Copps wins!

Sugar Magnolia

Congrats sir!

Tanks where awesome in person to during your Tank Tour last month!!!

Guest Bemmer

...Add this one to your list of awards and honors. Congrats, John.

Thanks guys! I didn't even know this contest had existed or who nominated or voted for me... but it was a nice surprise :)

Rebecca, the nice thing about this one is that I could put a monetary value on it for the wife's sake... :biggrin:

Raf, go for it bud! You didn't need to ask, but thanks anyway! I'm layed back when it comes to this... except for when years ago I found a major German retail site with the pic of one of my regal angels spread across their home page and they never asked... I would have let them do it if they had just asked... The guy felt so bad he sent me a skimmer from Germany (but too bad it wasn't a Deltec :biggrin: )...

Very Cool John- It really was an amazing pic! At first glance it appears that no one could keep that variety in such a space- But knowing the size of the tank and the great reef keeping skills you have- It is truelly well beyond what many could accomplish. One fear would be new reefers jump onboard to try and emulate before they have your many years of experince. The pic should come with a bold type caution :lol2:

You keep us all striving.

Regards,

Lee

Edited by Lee Stearns

I had to go back and check.

Attention to detail!

For the love of God don't ask me "How much was x?" in front of my wife!

What is recommended to the novice and what experienced reefers do are two different things.

Yep you have it covered!

Class act John!