hirock or reeferrock

unninair

Guest clownfish4
I'll expand further, REEFER ROCKS!!!  I have both in my tank right now and there is no comparison.  The hirocks are very white and are extremely unporus.  The reefer rocks are much more natural looking and are incredibly porus.  And I believe in our hirocks order many people got jipped weight wise.

As if you had not made up your mind already, I will chime in. Though I have not ordered from reeefer rocks, I was not happy with the very dense, minimal number of rocks I got with the "premium" package I ordered from Hirocks.

Doug

I'll expand further, REEFER ROCKS!!!  I have both in my tank right now and there is no comparison.  The hirocks are very white and are extremely unporus.  The reefer rocks are much more natural looking and are incredibly porus.  And I believe in our hirocks order many people got jipped weight wise.

I was in the HiRocks group order and they shorted me a bit. After notifying them, they sent me the rest of the weight. I was happy with the large peice that they sent me, but the smaller peices were plain bolders.