120 Setup in Alexandria FS!!!!

Guest Barry22

Guest Barry22

Hello everyone,

My name is Barry and I'm new to Wamas and these forums. I am leaving in the fall for college and need to tear down my tank since I am unable to take it with me. Here is a list of what I have for sale;

1. 120 gallon Acrylic tank. 48"x24x20 1 year old lots of coralline growth, but can be removed by vinegar :P

some surface scratches but nothing that can't be buffed out with scratch removal kits. Comes with a Sea-life

PRO 125 Wet-dry sump, via-aqua 1,500gph return pump,Wavy-Sea PLUS return wave maker and a black pine stand. Everything is a little over a year old. :scuba: I am asking $ 550 for this package

2. Nova-Extreme T-5 Lighting system 48". 1 year old. Perfect Condition!!! Comes with 8x 54 watt T-5s, 4x Actinic, 4X Daytime. Asking $ 250

3. Aqua-C EV Series 180 Protein Skimmer. Barely used 3 months old PERFECT condition , practically BRAND NEW. Comes with a Sedra 7000 (700gph) pump. Asking $275 .

4. 100 lbs mostly Fiji and some Tonga Lr. asking $375. I've had this rock for two years , covered in a nice coralline growth and lots of Pods!!!

5. I have one fish left ... I sold the rest of my buddies... had them all for a year and half or so :(

5-6" Orange Shoulder Tang. He's still yellow but is beginning to change to adult colors. MY FAVORITE FISH EVER!!! I seriously love this fish, I've got him from LiveAquaria a year ago at about 1.5"-2" The first Surgeon fish to actually grow in my tank. Its a real shame getting rid of him..asking $40

Guest Barry22

Are you sure about the dimensions of the tank? 48x24x20 equates 100 gal...

-- Rob

ya its 48"x24"x24"

Guest Barry22

ya its 48"x24"x24"

[/qu

Is anyone Interested in the LR?? I need to sell that and the tang ASAP. 100lbs $300 . Tang $40

Guest Barry22

Inna is fast...

Well she doesn't want the lights soooo...... Everything is still up for grabs...

The lighting - says German parabolic reflector - does that mean one big reflector for all 8 bulbs or does each bulb have its own reflector? Also, is there a splash guard on it? Are the bulbs 1 yr old too or have they been recently replaced?

Thanks

tom

Guest Barry22

The lighting - says German parabolic reflector - does that mean one big reflector for all 8 bulbs or does each bulb have its own reflector? Also, is there a splash guard on it? Are the bulbs 1 yr old too or have they been recently replaced?

Thanks

tom

Edited by Barry22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Mark

Hey Barry, is the tank still for sale? Thanks

Hello everyone,

My name is Barry and I'm new to Wamas and these forums. I am leaving in the fall for college and need to tear down my tank since I am unable to take it with me. Here is a list of what I have for sale;

1. 120 gallon Acrylic tank. 48"x24x20 1 year old lots of coralline growth, but can be removed by vinegar :P

some surface scratches but nothing that can't be buffed out with scratch removal kits. Comes with a Sea-life

PRO 125 Wet-dry sump, via-aqua 1,500gph return pump,Wavy-Sea PLUS return wave maker and a black pine stand. Everything is a little over a year old. :scuba: I am asking $ 550 for this package

2. Nova-Extreme T-5 Lighting system 48". 1 year old. Perfect Condition!!! Comes with 8x 54 watt T-5s, 4x Actinic, 4X Daytime. Asking $ 250

3. Aqua-C EV Series 180 Protein Skimmer. Barely used 3 months old PERFECT condition , practically BRAND NEW. Comes with a Sedra 7000 (700gph) pump. Asking $275 .

4. 100 lbs mostly Fiji and some Tonga Lr. asking $375. I've had this rock for two years , covered in a nice coralline growth and lots of Pods!!!

5. I have one fish left ... I sold the rest of my buddies... had them all for a year and half or so :(

5-6" Orange Shoulder Tang. He's still yellow but is beginning to change to adult colors. MY FAVORITE FISH EVER!!! I seriously love this fish, I've got him from LiveAquaria a year ago at about 1.5"-2" The first Surgeon fish to actually grow in my tank. Its a real shame getting rid of him..asking $40

Hey Barry, is the tank still for sale? Thanks

Wow... how did I miss this back when it was posted. What a deal on that tank package. I just paid $250 JUST for the WavySeas - and it's not a PLUS. It's like WavySeas, Return pump, Filter, and a free tank.

bob

Pretty sure the tank is sold since its setting in my garage waiting for me to getting around to setting it up :)