Cleaner Crew

rsarvis

Anyone have suggestions on who has the best deals on cleaner-crew packages? Open to both LFS and online.

I've got a 180g that I'm going to begin stocking.

Anyone have suggestions on who has the best deals on cleaner-crew packages? Open to both LFS and online.

I've got a 180g that I'm going to begin stocking.

Probably not the best deal - but GARF offers packages, and they throw in a free coral. And the money goes to coral research. I got a yellow gorgonian as my freebie.

bob

I third Johnny. Prices pretty much match on-line. You can get what you see. Nice guys.

Else, if you really want to order online drsfostersmith (etropicals.com) have free shipping on build your own critter packages every so often if you buy over $60.

I got my clean up crew from That Fish Place.

It seemed like they had the best prices by far, but it was a while ago.

I remember thinking that the money I saved on the cleanup crew alone

was way more than the gas money.

Check out this LINK

tim

I got my cleanup crew for my 110G from Johnny at BRK, and I could not have been happier. His wealth of knowledge is invaluable, and you can be sure of the quality of the livestock there. His prices are very competative, and in my opinion, his shop is the best around.

John

Thanks for all the suggestions. I've been planning to go to BRK for some time now, but it's difficult given my schedule. But I'll get there soon enough, if not for the cleaner crew in the immediate future, then for some fish and corals in the near future.