I went to the LFS and I spent __________

madmax7774

crack aint a little cheaper its alot cheaper. all you need is 5 bux to get high. with reefing you looking at a 100 minimum including livestock and equipment before you even get a buzz.

crack aint a little cheaper its alot cheaper. all you need is 5 bux to get high. with reefing you looking at a 100 minimum including livestock and equipment before you even get a buzz.

Not so. Just go to any LFS and lick some zoos or an anemone when no one is looking.

Nice free buzz.

Not so. Just go to any LFS and lick some zoos or an anemone when no one is looking.

Nice free buzz.

Even just going is addictive... the only reason I didn't go to BRK last Sunday - is because I went on Saturday. But I'll be there again this Sunday. Because on Saturday I'm driving to holy mackeral Maryland to pick up a coral, and then picking up a new tank and stand.

And I see the same people in there almost every Sunday - we all worship at the Church of the Reef.

bob

Thats if you buy a five rock, which is damm small. Of course you could just scrape the floor and stairs where the dealers cut the 8ball into tens and get it for free. Sad but true, I have seen people doing this. (for those who don't know, I'm a DC police officer not a drug addict or dealer)

hmmm $10.00 for 50mg, 1,300 for 8g, 10K for 50g

The amount I spend on the hobby would buy lots of crack.....lots and lots....just think of the new girlfriends I could have....

I've actually paid Johnny a combination of Paypal, cash and credit for a single purchase knowing that SWMBO would only see the credit card receipt and never know the full cost of the purchase. It's amazing how $550+ can appear to be a $210 purchase with a little creative financing! :wink:

good point about the price but at least they have a detox clinic for addicts who wanna quit. what reefers like us. who will stop me from buying a 600 dollar controller?

good point about the price but at least they have a detox clinic for addicts who wanna quit. what reefers like us. who will stop me from buying a 600 dollar controller?

The wrath of my wife.

"Bootstrap Bill, you are a liar. You will spend the eternity on the ship."

Davy Jones, Pirate of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest

The glass cardinals look great!