Latest Full Tank Shot

Gadgets

I haven't had much time to play around with the white balance and stuff, but I finally got some time to at least take a pic of the tank. Here ya go.

CHR_0001web.jpg

I haven't had much time to play around with the white balance and stuff,

I know you are talking about camera stuff, but I just wanted to say that the color balance in your tank itself is outstanding. Truly a work of art.

Guest alex wlazlak

you ever gonna upgrade? cause eventually by the way your stuffs lookin, your gonna have too! nice setup man.

Chris,

Nice looking tank EXCEPT that nasty tray of those funky rocks on the left! Do you want me to come over and get those out of your way??? :wink:

Chris,

Nice looking tank EXCEPT that nasty tray of those funky rocks on the left! Do you want me to come over and get those out of your way??? :wink:

howard, i thought you were committed to a softie tank this go round? huhuhuh?!

Thanks everyone!

Alex- I have decided not to upgrade for a couple of years. I do plan to add a 3x2x1 frag tank for all of the corals that I like and can't fit into the display. :wink:

Howard- I think I will pass for now. That nasty set of rocks are some of my prized possessions!

howard, i thought you were committed to a softie tank this go round? huhuhuh?!

He is... but there are some really nice zoas on that rack. :wig:

Thanks everyone!

Alex- I have decided not to upgrade for a couple of years. I do plan to add a 3x2x1 frag tank for all of the corals that I like and can't fit into the display. :wink:

Howard- I think I will pass for now. That nasty set of rocks are some of my prized possessions!

He is... but there are some really nice zoas on that rack. :wig:

lol.

nice. dude, i'm contemplating returning the 15Ks for either 20K or 10K... what do you think? i haven't read a single positive review of the xm 15ks other than "they are pretty".

Edited by Charlie97L

lol.

nice. dude, i'm contemplating returning the 15Ks for either 20K or 10K... what do you think? i haven't read a single positive review of the xm 15ks other than "they are pretty".

From what I read, the 20ks have more par than the 15ks. If i were u I would go with 20ks.

Bigger picture needed there CT. 10+ MP camera and you post a picture the size of a postage stamp!

Agreed! I want to see more detail! Dang that's a nice tank.

Agreed! I want to see more detail! Dang that's a nice tank.

He has to keep them small, otherwise we'll see where he photoshopped all those corals in. His tank is actually bare live rock. Didn't you know? :-)

I will have to second the the beautiful tank thought and say that it is even more stunning in person.

I love a lot of those ugly rocks he has as well.

Very nice picture Chris, very nice.

Sandy

really nice, I am envious. What type of lighting do you have? What type of camera did you use.

When I show my tank to friends and they enjoy looking at it, I always tell them mine looks like a large goldfish bowl compared to what you guys put out. Really incredible.

wow thats awesome. Where did you get that big green maze brain (platygyra I believe)? I 've been looking for one forever.

I got it from a WAMAS Member(Craby) over a year ago. I don't think he has a tank anymore though.

Thanks kysmith!

Hurry up with the more detailed shot already, will ya? Your tank is gorgeous. Someday when I'm better at photoshop.... I mean when I move up to SPS I want to use your set up as inspiration for mine. It's just too sweet.