Finally some pics

jamesbuf

So I got my canopy this weekend and my lights are now raised 8" off the tank. Raising the lights got rid of the dark spots I had complained about. Chris (cbashaw) came by today and took pics for me since my camera sucks. Here are a few of them.

My Riteri

ClowandAnemone.gif

My huge frogspawn

Frogspawn.gif

Full views

FullTank2.gif

Fulltank.gif

RBTA with GBmaroon clown peeking out. There is a recovering Long tentacle Anemone to the left.

roseanemone.gif

Some other randoms

Zoas2.gif

Triggerandclown-1.gif

TorchandYellowpolyps.gif

More to come once they're loaded. I've got over 40 frags in there now. Can't wait for a few months to pass and see some good growth.

Edited by jamesbuf

Great james great!! I like the canopy, you didn't have that last time I was there. I hope I can have a frog spawn like that one day. Your whole tank looks Freaking awsome! :cheers:

Add pics of your awsome jawfish!

Edited by jason the filter freak

Dude, talk about coming attractions!!

Awesome!

See you Friday!!

Nice work man, Tank has come along nicly. The stand is a sweet color as well.

Try saving your images as jpg or png you will get a better quality picture. Gif if for non-photo images. Anything that is a photo should be jpg or png.

Hey James

Your tank looks great. Are you doing a tank tour anytime soon? We're hoping to do one some time in November but I have some major house cleaning to do.

Nice work man, Tank has come along nicly. The stand is a sweet color as well.

Try saving your images as jpg or png you will get a better quality picture. Gif if for non-photo images. Anything that is a photo should be jpg or png.

thanks for the tip. I will try that.

Looking nice! I see a lot of available real estate for frags!

There are actually close to 50 frags spaced out over tank. You can't see them because they are all just that, small frags. I'm glad I got pics now so in a few months I'll be able to have something to compare my growth to.

Looks great, James !!!!!!!

Thanks David. I told you I would give your tank a good home. How do you like the canopy by the way? It matched pretty well I have to say. Thanks to Scales and Andrew for coming through for me. Split top canopy with 4 opening doors on the front. Great price too.

James,

Here's a few more. I'll get the originals on a cd for you soon.

centershot.jpg

good lord is that cleaner goby like 7 inches long :lol: , seriously though those are some great shots, your tank looks great