Temporary Closed

lynn.reef.nerd

Hello reefers!!! Sorry for the silence these past few months. A few things happened recently that have taken my attention away from the business. Unfortunately, I will have to pause Reef Nerd Aquatics to focus on my family and health. I will still have reef tanks though! Once things slow down or hopefully get resolved, I can get it back up and running again. I really appreciate all the support from everyone this past year. This has been a great community with tons of great friends I have met through the years and I will never give that up. Back to being a hobbyist for a while :).

Again, thank you all! 

1 hour ago, lynn.reef.nerd said:

Hello reefers!!! Sorry for the silence these past few months. A few things happened recently that have taken my attention away from the business. Unfortunately, I will have to pause Reef Nerd Aquatics to focus on my family and health. I will still have reef tanks though! Once things slow down or hopefully get resolved, I can get it back up and running again. I really appreciate all the support from everyone this past year. This has been a great community with tons of great friends I have met through the years and I will never give that up. Back to being a hobbyist for a while :).

Again, thank you all! 

Lynn!! was trying to reach you on FB Messenger about dragon breath macro algae! I want to return the kind gesture from you when you gave me the branching gsp... so I got that for you! well hopefully everything okay with you and your family, the offer still on the table anytime you ready :) take care Lynn!

Sorry to hear this, Lynn. I hope all works out for the best. You've got my number if you need it.

Sent from my Note 10+5g using Tapatalk