Getting out of Hobby Sale. 80g tank set up. Arlington VA 22204

bk_market

Hi everyone. I took down my tank beginning of the year to preparing for a move. I have sold off all the livestock and only left with some the hardwares left.

The tank and all equipment is located in Arlington VA 22204. For the tank set up you will need a couple strong friends to help.
Here is my tank set up from 2018 TOTM. Most items are the same except I upgraded some light equipments.
https://wamas.org/forums/totm/totmprev.php/?prev=totm-2018-04

80g tank set up. 300$ OBO

• 40L x 20H x 24D.
  • Corner overflow, 1/2" thick glass with sapphire front
  • Normal usage, light scratch but once fill with water it doesn't show much. Just from regular cleaning/usage over the years. No leak
  • Custom 3 chambers glass sump (for skimmer, fuge, return) ~15g
  • Custom Wooden Tank Stand (White) Very Strong.
  • Custom 10g acrylic RODI reservoir. 
  • All sump, plumbing, RODI reservoir fit perfect under the tank/stand
  • I will include all my plumbing for return/drain.
  • This tank is quite heavy even when empty so you will need a a few strong friends to lift the tank out of the stand cabinet. The return bulkhead is very tight and is under the cabinet in the corner so I left it attaching to the bottom of the tank as I couldn't get into a comfortable position to unscrew it. There is ~5" of pvc pipes still attach so the tank will need to be lift straight up couple inches when moving it out of the stand.

Other Equipments:

• Reef Octopus Skimmer 110SSS. link to skimmer on BRS 150$ 
  • 36" Aquatic Life t5 LED hybrid fixture. Included ceiling hanging kit. Included 4 t5 bulbs, they are pretty new (2xblue+, purple+, true actinic) link to fixture on BRS  350$
  • 2x Hydra 52 HD. 150$ each or 120$ each if you buy them with the t5 fixture

If you interested in couple things we can make a package deal. I have some other return pumps and wifi dosing pumps / chambers that I will add details later along with pictures.

You can edit first post in the WTS type forums, not in Public / General Discussion.  Only moderators can edit in this forum.