Neptune systems special / group buy

johnnybv

Order has arrived!

For all interested in a great deal on an outstanding controller

Here is what I can do...

Aqua controller JR, DC8 and pH probe $ 259.95 picked up here.

I am not sure If we will make it to the meeting on the 14th yet.

If we get 8 or more and I can get it down to $249

16 or more $ 239

Updated info

We can add the serial interface for an additional 28.50

and a DC 4 $ 109.95

Do your research at http://www.neptunesys.com/

What you are getting from me for 259 includes the temp probe, pH probe, the controller, the DC8 and no shipping if it is picked up at my shop.

I want to place this order by thursday, so pm me if you are interested and if we hit the quantity discounts I will let you know and the price will drop by 10 bucks at 8 and 16 units.

JOhn

The members I have an order from.

Chip w/add ons $397

Edited by johnnybv

If I understand correctly, it will already have the temp probe but the package will now also have the PH probe.

There is an optional serial cable that allows you to download updates and program it easier, so I would want that included in the "new" package price also the DC4 outlet add on to boot. May put it around $300?

If we place this order by this Thursday, when might they be here?

As long as the above is intact, I'll take one.

ditto to what chip said regadring the temp/ph probe. i don't need the serial cable. i'm in! :)

johnny, would you be able to bring these to the meeting oct 14? if not, no biggie, it's been awhile since i've graced catharpin. :)

thanks!

charlie

Ha! This time Johnny you hold no power over me! Fie on you I say! You may have gotten me on that skimmer... and ok, those reflectors too, but THIS TIME I BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH! I already have an AC3 :P :P

:bounce:

I am definitely interested... But the problem is p/u. Including gas $ and the $$$ I'll spend at BRK, I'm looking at around $500. Ah, such is life. Ramen noodles for dinner.

To keep with the idea of group buys... please see this thread:

http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9989

Johnny can you comment weather this will have the serial port or not and see about what it would cost to add that port to the JR in this buy?

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

To keep with the idea of group buys... please see this thread:

http://www.wamas.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=9989

Johnny can you comment weather this will have the serial port or not and see about what it would cost to add that port to the JR in this buy?

Dave

The order shipped from Neptune on Friday, so we should have it by mid week.

John

The order shipped from Neptune on Friday, so we should have it by mid week.

John

NEPTUNE ORDER HAS ARRIVED!!

All that have ordered units can come by to get them. I have not charged any credit cards, so you can pay by any method upon pick up.

John

• 3 weeks later...

NEPTUNE ORDER HAS ARRIVED!!

All that have ordered units can come by to get them. I have not charged any credit cards, so you can pay by any method upon pick up.

John

For all interested I have received the serial cables and the ground /serial connectors $16.95 & $44.95.

Both are reccomended for the most accurate stable readings