NEW LIVESTOCK & 20% OFF!!!

johnnybv

HERE IT IS THE SALE OF THE SEASON!

We are having a season kick off sale that will include 20% off all instock livestock! You know how low are prices are already, well knock off another 20% Friday, Sat & Sunday! Oh they probably are just trying to get rid of their old inventory you say? Well try this on for size, we have a great fish shipment from the South Pacific arriving Thursday to include a wide array of anthias and lots of other spectacular fish! Another delivery also arriving at the same time to include more fish and inverts!

PLEASE BE PREPARED TO HAVE YOUR VALID WAMAS CARD IN HAND.

Clam books are flying outa here so plan to pick one up, the first 28 are signed by James.

Reserve it here and disregard the shipping and note when you will pick up. (I can only hold for a week)

http://blueribbonkoi.com/catalog.cfm?categ...bcategory_id=47

John

Guest Stonecold

Hi...I would like to take advantage of your discount.....Do you have any more of those Rose Milli? If so, how much are they before the discount? Please let me know, thanks!

Hi...I would like to take advantage of your discount.....Do you have any more of those Rose Milli? If so, how much are they before the discount? Please let me know, thanks!

I have a few rose millis left, 55.20 after discount

John

Any branched Tonga?

I had a guy come in today and buy up a good amount of rock, I would have to look tomorrow to see how much branch tonga in left.

Thanks John for the Awesome fish. The PB & Brown Tang at first were a little aggressive, now they dont really seem to care. The Potters angel also looks great.

Thanks,

Mohsin

Thanks John for the Awesome fish. The PB & Brown Tang at first were a little aggressive, now they dont really seem to care. The Potters angel also looks great.

Thanks,

Mohsin

Thanks moshin, glad everyone is doing well!

Thanks for your business!

John