New Member!

AirickDubV

Hello, I am a new member as of minutes ago!  Also, I am currently having to downsize my aquarium (moving apartments) and was curious if anyone knows the best forum to sell my tank.  I'm currently posted on FB Market place but having no such luck :(.  Any tips, feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Just now, AirickDubV said:

Hello, I am a new member as of minutes ago!  Also, I am currently having to downsize my aquarium (moving apartments) and was curious if anyone knows the best forum to sell my tank.  I'm currently posted on FB Market place but having no such luck :(.  Any tips, feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there. Welcome, and sorry to see you have to downsize right off the bat. Not a huge deal, I personally love nanos! 

You want to post your FS thread up in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. I see you're a paid WAMAS member, so you'll have access to that immediately, your first perk of what I believe is an incredibly low annual subscription which will very quickly pay for itself! 

I think the forum classifieds are going to see the most visibility, but there is still a little traffic on craigslist as well, so it may not hurt to put one there too.

Edited by DaJMasta

1 minute ago, DaJMasta said:

I think the forum classifieds are going to see the most visibility, but there is still a little traffic on craigslist as well, so it may not hurt to put one there too.

I think they were asking what forum on WAMAS, but I might be mistaken. 

Yes, sorry I'm a newb and it took me a bit to see the trade/selling forum on this website.  I had to refresh after becoming a member to see it.  Thanks!  I look forward to seeing what this club has to offer/teach me.  I've only been in the hobby for less then a year and have a lot to learn!!

Thanks!  Yes, my nano tank in my bedroom is much better off and it is younger than my larger tank (still small - 69gal).  I made the newbie mistake of setting up that tank initially without using my own RODI water and have been battling the uglies ever since...8 months and continuing!

My nano tank in the bedroom is only half that age and i'm fairing much better results!