Best way to kill pest Zoa/Paly inside of a tank?

I swear I had a thread on this already...

Interested in hearing people's successful* methods of killing Zoa and Paly without removing rock nor the zoa/paly from the tank.

Also if you're killing more than a couple of polyps do you find that water changes, carbon, other methods of toxin export are crucial?

If you're killing Zoa/paly adjacent to others do you change your methods?

*successful being things like: Effective in killing off polyps, doesn't result in a huge mess, repeatable etc.

Ideas so far. 

F Aptasia -Expensive and doesn't work on vertical surfaces well.

Boil tank water and inject polyps- May release large amounts of toxin into the water column, may not be effective?

DIce polyps with scalpel and use gravel vac to try to siphon parts as I go- may have same toxin releasing effect and requires 3 hands and may not fully remove polyp

22 hours ago, epleeds said:

Put in an angel ?

Got a potters eats algae all day long, it leaves kiss marks on the glass like algae blenny do. But won't eat aptasia and so far knock on wood doesn't eat zoa nor grogornia

What Eric said. Steve tried to create a paly essential oil diffuser by pouring boiling water over some. 

I did at some point end up in the ER from getting juice in my eye and ended up needing steroids and antibiotics. 

?

You can try placing a small amount of epoxy over the area you want cleared out little at a time? 

On 8/24/2021 at 6:48 AM, RW09903 said:

You can try placing a small amount of epoxy over the area you want cleared out little at a time? 

I may work but aesthetically I don't think that's an approach that's gonna work for me. 

Thank you for the suggestion though