Bayer vs. New Bioadvanced Dip

Reef Dweller

I've seen a lot of people used to use the Bayer dip which is no longer in production. Has anyone used the New BioAdvanced dip that supplanted the Bayer dip ?    I read a thread on reef 2 reef saying as long as you get the one with the same active ingredients everything is okay but didn't know if someone had actually done the experiment yet here?

I purchased the BioAdvanced with the same active ingredients as the old Bayer formula ill use it on a zoa to test, but want to save the coral if someone had already had done it to ill effect. 

I use the new one. In my experience it's no different from a dipping perspective.

Honestly, I just pour some in until water is milky and dip 8 minutes. Not sure exact measurements 

Update on this I used two weeks ago on new set of zoas following the math outlined in the BRS Bayer guide.

The cup that comes with the Bioadvanced is in fluid OZ's. I don't get that many frags at a time so I used 1 liter of salt water about 1.5 Fluid ozs of Bioadvanced.

15 minutes in the bioadvanced dip 2 rinses straight into coral RX for 5 minutes another rinse and into my QT tank for two weeks.

Those specimen are now in my main tank no adverse effects to the tank that I can visibly tell.

Again this is only zoas no experience with other corals as of yet. Can continue to update if people are interested.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk