cheap and great and EASY leds????

Still_human

i can’t BELIEVE i’m doing this AGAIN!! my big led fixture just had 3 of the 4 panels stop working at once(does anyone have any suggestions about what happened/way to fix?)

apparently i need new lighting. i was looking at reviews, and they seem so bias, and unreliable. i can’t find anything that’s either highly rated by the site, but ALSO highly rated by consumers, and also cheap! this will be my 5th system:( and the first 4 i was insanely unhappy with:(:(:( the only other absolute requirement is that it can’t be accessible just through an app. it MUST be completely workable and adjustable from the unit itself.  

can anyone help me out, and give me thoughts on what would possibly fit what i’m looking for?

Viparspectras are very nice for the money and will do everything your asking.  They run around 120-130 on amazon.  I run them on my 55 gallon with no complaints I do also have a t5 to supplement them though.  

Jim (telegram on YouTube/Instagram) has done a lot of testing and reviews of cheap lights. Maybe watch a few of his videos and choose from his findings. He does legit spectrum and par test on the cheap lights that BRS and such won't do. 

26 minutes ago, wildcrazyjoker81 said:

Jim (telegram on YouTube/Instagram) has done a lot of testing and reviews of cheap lights. Maybe watch a few of his videos and choose from his findings. He does legit spectrum and par test on the cheap lights that BRS and such won't do. 

Yeah I agree he has a video on modding the viparspectras to make the compairable to the XR15